Below you will find the terms and conditions for visiting glampingawards.com, joining the Glamping Network, entering the Glamping Awards and attending Glamping Network events. You will also find the terms and conditions for suggesting nominations and voting in awards. Please read these before visiting, joining, entering, suggesting, voting or making a booking. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time with changes being published on glampingawards.com.
Any agreement to purchase a membership, awards entry or ticket is with Glamping Awards Ltd. Glamping Awards is a private limited company, incorporated in the United Kingdom under company registration number 10295383. Glamping Awards’ registered office is Suite 110, 464 Edgware Road, London, W2 1AH.
To contact us, please use the details below:
You will be charged in the currency as indicated via the website, email or via the phone which, if not the country of your bank account, will be converted by your bank into the currency of your bank account, when processed. We are not responsible for any additional charges your bank may apply.
We usually only accept payment via credit/debit card details. Details submitted are processed via Stripe online or by phone. If however if you would like to discuss other methods of payment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation receipt once payment has been processed.
Glamping Network Terms and Conditions
By becoming a member of the Glamping Network you agree to be bound by the Membership Conditions set out below. Your use of the Glamping Network membership will be deemed an acceptance of the terms existing at that time.
Description of Service
- Glamping Awards shall provide an annual membership service for organisations (the ‘Service’).
- Membership includes the following tiers which are subject to all members Terms and Conditions:
PROMOTE members can set up a profile on glampingawards.com. PROMOTE is free of charge but membership is subject to the approval of the Glamping Awards team. PROMOTE members benefit from a full profile on glamping awards.com, subject to approval, including links to social media pages and Airbnb (if applicable), contact information on display, multiple images, long description (optional). PROMOTE members will be advertised on the Glamping Awards online magazine and on Glamping Awards social channels: Facebook, Instagram and twitter.
Application for Membership
- In consideration for this Service, you agree to:
provide certain, current, complete, and accurate information as prompted to do so by the Service;
maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate; and
pay any and all membership fees and charges promptly. (PROMOTE membership is free of charge.)
- Glamping Awards retain the right to terminate your use of this Service if any information provided by you is incomplete or inaccurate.
- We retain the right at all times to, at our sole discretion, to refuse to provide services or any part thereof, including without limitation, post any unacceptable material and to remove any unacceptable material from our domain(s) and our database.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership, or any particular type of membership, to any applicant for any reason whatsoever.
- We reserve the right to terminate any membership, or to transfer members from one type of membership to another, for any reason whatsoever.
Membership Subscription term and access to services
- For PROMOTE members, access to members’ services will be authorised as soon as a member’s profile on the network is approved by Glamping Awards. PROMOTE members are not required to renew their membership, which will remain valid until terminated.
- For paid annual subscription members, memberships must be paid for before the start of each 12 month period.
- In order to ensure continued access to services for all types of membership, subscription fees for renewal must be received by Glamping Awards before the start of the 12 month membership period.
From time to time Glamping Awards may offer a free trial for paid memberships. This is at the discretion of Glamping Awards and the offer can be stopped at any time. The trial will be advertised on glampingawards.com.
The free trial will be offered for a certain amount of time, as stated on the website. Payment details will be taken on signing up for the free trial and payment for the following year will be processed at the end of the trial period, prior to the 12 month subscription starting. If Glamping Awards is unable to take payment the account will be downgraded to PROMOTE (free) membership.
If, at any time, during the trial a member does not want to continue with the membership or wishes to downgrade their account they must email Glamping Awards at email@example.com.
Becoming a Member
- Businesses who register for a Glamping Network membership become ‘Glamping Network Members’. Once you are logged on and have been verified you are referred to as a ‘Glamping Network member’.
- All applications are verified individually by a member of the Glamping Awards team and we reserve the right to refuse, terminate or transfer membership at our own discretion at any time.
- The price that you pay for your membership rights will be as indicated on the website, email or via the phone (as applicable).
- By applying to become a Glamping Network member you are agreeing that all the information provided is true and up to date. You also undertake to keep your email address and other details on the site updated to the correct information should any of your information change at any time. You can do this by editing your information in the ‘My Account’ pages of the login area of the website or by contacting our team using the contact details above.
- If your membership application is accepted, you will be responsible for maintaining confidentiality of your online account and password, restricting access to your computer and/or preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you believe that your account or password is being or is about to be used by anyone else you should inform us immediately via the contact details above.
- By uploading content and information (including company name, website, social links, description, logo and images) you are giving Glamping Awards permission to use this content and information for our own marketing (including on our website, newsletters, press releases and social channels).
Glamping Awards Terms and Conditions
- The Glamping Awards are open to all glamping businesses.
- The eligibility period and deadline for entries can be found in our guidelines on glampingawards.com
- Persons completing entries commit that they are authorised to do so and agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions.
- Award entries cost can be found in our guidelines on glampingawards.com. These costs are per award entry and are not refundable (“Award Fees”).
- Award entries will be confirmed by Glamping Awards once the payment is received by Glamping Awards. A email receipt from Glamping Awards confirms entry to the Awards.
- All entry fees must be paid in GB Pounds Sterling (£). We take payment online via our payment provider, Stripe.
- Entries may be withdrawn but are not refundable.
- More than one category can be entered, there are no limitations to the number of categories you can enter but each award category is chargeable with an Award Fee.
- Descriptions of the winner’s submissions and those on the shortlist will be published in connection with the Awards; by entering, you agree to reasonable use of your company and/or publication name in promotional material and news reporting.
- Glamping Awards judges hold the final decisions on all winners. These decisions are final, and no judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made. Please see the “Voting Process” section of the website for full details.
- The winner of each category will be announced at the Awards ceremony. There will be no prior disclosure.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement.
- To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, entrants to the Awards agree not to hold Glamping Awards liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred in connection with entering the Awards, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through entering the Awards, attending the Awards, alteration of the Awards schedule, cancellation of the Awards, or any error or omission on the part of Glamping Awards. This provision does not reduce or restrict Glamping Awards’ liability for death or personal injury caused by Glamping Awards’ negligence or liability for fraud on the part of Glamping Awards.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and shall be interpreted in accordance with English law.
Glamping Awards run competitions for individuals vote for a Glamping Award nomination in the public vote. One winner will be chosen at random from individuals who vote for a Glamping Awards nomination in the public vote (“vote winner”). The prize given is a weekend (or up to a 3 night stay) at a Glamping Awards nominated site (for the current entry year) for two people.
All Glamping Award entrants, by entering for an award in a ‘site award’ category, agree to offer a prize, if selected, to Glamping Awards suggestion and vote winners. If an entrant does not wish to offer the prize please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If selected to give the prize entrants will be offered a free entry to the following years Glamping Awards.
Voting Terms and Conditions
By participating in this Vote or suggesting a nomination you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Voting is available online at glampingawards.com
- Voting times may be subject to change.
- Glamping Awards reserves the right to cancel or suspend voting at any time.
- The eligibility of any vote is at the sole discretion of Glamping Awards.
- Glamping Awards reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting.
- Glamping Awards cannot accept any responsibility whatsoever for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem with the internet connectivity or line, system, server, provider or otherwise which may result in any vote being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
- Glamping Awards’ decision in relation to all matters affecting the Vote is final.
To suggest or vote we require your name and email address. You can only vote once per individual.
- Winners for the ‘suggest a nomination’ and ‘vote’ competitions will be selected at random and winners will be contacted via the email address given.
Glamping Awards Ltd Events Terms and Conditions
Glamping Awards is an event administered by Glamping Awards Limited, incorporating an evening awards ceremony.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
the “Event” means the Awards;
“Organiser” means the Glamping Awards Limited.
“Delegate” means an individual, whether part of a group or otherwise, by whom (or on behalf of whom) a booking of a place to attend (attendance at) the Event has been made which has been confirmed by the Organiser and where the relevant Fee paid in full (including VAT) to the Organiser (for the Awards) and includes those registered as Glamping Awards Member Delegates and non-Member Delegates;
“Registration Fee” means all monies owing to Glamping Awards for attendance at the Awards; and
“Substitution” means any circumstance where a Delegate who has paid in full is unable to attend the Awards, and arranges for another individual to attend the Awards in their place, in agreement with the Organiser.
- By registering for and/or attending the Event, all Delegates agree to be bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the Delegate’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
- In order to attend the Event as a Delegate, participants must pay in full or have paid in full on their behalf the relevant Registration Fee immediately on booking.
- The level of the Registration Fee will depend upon whether the Delegate wishes to secure one attendance place at the Awards.
- The Registration Fee does not include any travel costs, or any costs of accommodation. The Registration Fee relates solely to attendance at the Event.
- All Registration Fees must be paid in GB Pounds Sterling (£). Glamping Awards prefer payment online through our online payment Gateway provided by Stripe.
- Details of the Delegate place at the Event will be confirmed by the Organiser once the completed booking is received by the Organiser. Confirmation by the Organiser of the delegate place at the Event forms a binding commitment for payment of the full relevant Registration fees by the delegate.
- Delegate places at the Event are limited. Places are subject to availability.
Cancellations more than 6 weeks before the Glamping Awards ceremony will be refunded [less an administration charge of 15% of the total Registration Fees]. The Organiser regrets that cancellations received after this date cannot be accepted and no refunds will be made.
Substitutions can be requested by giving written notice to the Organiser. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny a request for Substitution.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel your Delegate place at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of the Event) on repayment of the lesser of the Registration Fee, or if the Registration Fee has not been paid in full, any amount actually received by the Organiser; and this repayment shall be in full and final settlement of any claims against the Organiser by you relating to your Delegate place at the Event.
- In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organiser reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the times, dates and the venues of the Event, without incurring any liability to you.
The Organiser reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to amend or cancel sessions or events at the Event at any time.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each Delegate shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
- These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
- To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the Delegate agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the Delegate during the course of the Event, including consequential (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Event, attending the Event, alteration of the Event schedule, cancellation of the Event, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser.
- The Delegate by accepting these Terms and Conditions hereby warrants that he is attending the Event in the course of his or her business and indemnifies the Organiser and its servants and agents against and hold it harmless from all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the Delegate during the course of the Event.
- Delegates are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Where the Delegate is travelling from outside of the United Kingdom to attend the Event, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
Any personal information provided as part of the Event registration is used for the purpose for which it has been provided.
- In the event of inappropriate behavior by any Delegate in the view of the Organiser or the Event venue operator, the Delegate may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Event without refund or compensation.
- Delegates may be asked to undergo reasonable security searches at the Event venue.